With the vacuum panels from VITEC you insulate optimally against cold or heat loss – or use the panels also in the area of fire protection.
The innovative production process – developed by VITEC itself – manufactures panels with a GRP* coating, which impregnates fabric layers with precisely dosed epoxy resin mixtures and presses them under pressure in a special sandwich process, while at the same time vacuuming them. The result is vacuum panels that ensure the lowest possible energy losses in practical use, since the highest value is placed on avoiding thermal and cold bridges.
VACOSI solutions for every task
The team of VITEC GmbH sees itself as a solution partner – we could always solve the many different tasks of our customers in recent years.
At VITEC GmbH you will find the right contact person in matters:
- Plastics Engineering
- Epoxy and GRP technology
- Metal construction and metal processing
- CAD design and development
- Implementation on site
*GRP = Glass fibre reinforced plastic
VACO-SOLO panels are the basis for the highly efficient insulation of floors, ceilings and walls.
The panels are used, for example, to construct and equip new cooling cells or cooling areas as well as for the renovation of existing plants and installations.
The panels are characterized by:
- highest form and structure stability
- problem-free, high pressure load (important for insulation in floor areas)
- very good insulating properties (k-values / U-values)
- wide application range from +100 °C to -200 °C
- applicable in medical technology, vehicle construction, food storage, new construction and renovation and many special application scenarios
- simple and fast processing during assembly
- practical installation dimensions for precise and flexible handling
- individual special dimensions and technical designs on request