With the vacuum panels from VITEC, you optimally insulate against cold and heat loss – or use the panels equally in the area of fire protection. You can also find out more about this in the News & Press section.
The innovative production process – developed by VITEC itself – produces panels with a GRP* sheathing that impregnates fabric layers with precisely metered epoxy resin mixtures and presses them under pressure in a special sandwich process while simultaneously vacuuming them. The results are vacuum panels that ensure the lowest possible energy losses in practical use, as the highest priority is placed on avoiding thermal and cold bridges.
*GRP = glass fibre reinforced plastic
VACOSI solutions for every task
The VITEC GmbH team sees itself as a solution partner – we have always been able to solve the many different tasks of our customers in recent years.
At VITEC you will find the right ontact persons in matter of:
- plastics technology
- epoxy and GRP technology
- metal construction and metal processing
- CAD design and development
- realization on site
VACO SOLO panels are the basis for highly efficient insulation of floors, ceilings and walls.
The panels are used, for example, to build and equip new cold rooms or refrigerated areas, as well as in the renovation of existing facilities and installations.
The panels are characterized by:
- highest dimensional and structural stability
- problem-free, high pressure load (important for insulation in the floor area)
- very good insulating properties (k-values / U-values)
- wide application range from + 100 °C to – 200 °C
- can be used in medical technology, vehicle construction, food storage, new construction and renovation and many special application scenarios
- simple and fast processing during installation
- practical installation dimensions for precise and flexible handling
- individual special dimensions and technical designs on request